SOLD....SOLD....SOLD...Call TODAY and we will build one just for you!
Do you like this one? Want yours a little bit different?
Call TODAY for a NO HASSLE drive out quote on your custom outfitted Mule from Mainland Cycle Center.
2013 Kawasaki Mule 4010 Trans Diesel 4X4 in Dark Royal Red custom outfitted by Mainland Cycle Center
Upgrades on this Mule 4010 Trans
Options shown on this 2013 Mule 4010 Trans Diesel 4X4 EPS in Dark Royal Red
- Lift Kit (MSRP $299.99)*
- 12" STI HD Black alloy wheels (MSRP $399.00)*
- Essex SureFoot Run Flat Tires
- Steel Roof (MSRP $559.99)*
- DOT Safety glass, vented windshield (MSRP $499.99)*
- Tough Country Heavy Duty front Bumper (MSRP $659.99)*
- Venture Rear bumper (MSRP $219.99)*
- 30" Rigid Industries LED Combo light bar
- 3 Rear facing Rigid industries Dually lights 2 flood pattern and 1 flood pattern cargo light
- Stereo Console, Roof mounted with 2 6.5 inch speaker and Bluetooth and AUX inputs AM / FM Stereo (MSRP $499.00)*
- Rear mounted speaker bar (MSRP $219.99)*
- AUX input installed in glove box (MSRP $19.99)
- Custom mounted switch panel with switches (MSRP $49.99)*
Like this one, but want your a little different?
Call today for a no hassle, easy quote on your custom outfitted side by side from Mainland Cycle Center.
We will do it!
*Pricing subject to change, installation and tax not included, please call today for current availability and pricing.
Unmatched Strength and Versatility Intelligent upgrades make the 2013 Kawasaki 4010 Trans4x4® Diesel the best Mule™ utility vehicle ever! It all starts with the incredible strength of a diesel Mule and builds with upgraded features, including a new tubular steel front brush guard that improves durability and helps protect the nose from trail debris and minor impacts, a new multi-function digital fuel level and hour meter, a new dash-mounted horn button that eliminates unintended beeps when turning, a new thicker sport-style steering wheel that’s more comfortable to grip, and a new 2 in. receiver hitch that allows towing of up to 1,200 lbs.