Call TODAY for a NO HASSLE drive out PRICE or See our DRIVE OUT with a TRAILER SPECIAL below
Buy now and save $3,800 OFF OF MSRP + finance rates as low as 2.9%***
DRIVE OUT SPECIAL / INCLUDES Triton aluminum trailer ONLY $14,925*
+ Add the 4 Year Kawasaki Extended Warranty for only $800 **
Mainland has the Kawasaki Jet Ski DEALS!
Contact us TODAY! We want to earn your business!
- 1500cc 4 Stroke inline 4 cylinder engine
- Fuel Injection
- 310 Horsepower (supercharged and intercooled)
- Kawasaki Smart Steering (allows for off throttle steering)
- 2 Keys, full power and reduced power keys
- Tilt steering
- Special Edition seat
- Electronic tilt and trim
- Cruise control
- Fuel economy mode
- One touch 5 mph wake mode setting
- 3 Passenger
- 55 Gallons of storage (more than any other pwc in its class)
- Spray strips molded into the hull for a dry ride in choppy water
- Smoothest ride in choppy water
- Retractable rear re boarding step
- Large rear deck
- Tow hook for towing a skier or tuber
- 1 Year Kawasaki warranty with the option to purchase an additional 4 years of warranty for a total of 5 years of warranty.
Advertised sale price does not include trailer, taxes, title, registration, dealer freight fee, dealer preparation & assembly fee.
*Drive out special includes a new 2016 Triton aluminum LT1X trailer with tongue jack, all taxes and fees, 1 year manufacturers warranty on the JetSki. Does not include a fire extinguisher, whistle, full tank of gas, or the first service.
**Regularly $1,200 = tax. On sale with purchase for $800 + tax. Optional extended warranty adds an additional 4 years of warranty for a total of 5 years of warranty on the Kawasaki JetSki. This is the Kawasaki Protection Plus. KPP is sold by Kawasaki, is valid at any authorized Kawasaki JetSki dealer in the US, is not pro rated and there is no deductible, covers parts and labor, dealer handles any claims filing and paperwork, It is transferable with no transfer fee. Ask for more details.
***Financing with approved credit. Rates may vary based on current programs and credit rating.