America's newest crossover. Taking the high-end golf cart concept to an entirely different level, creating the eNVy.
Are you ready for the quietest comfortable ride? Then look no further than the all-new eNVy® Neighborhood Vehicle. This durable personal transport vehicle is built from American steel, rotomolded plastics, and 12" aluminum wheels. Perfect for cruising the neighborhood with the family, the eNVy is the best choice.
We've packed the eNVy with a variety of standard features that take it beyond your normal personal transportation vehicle (PTV). See why these features will make others Ride with Envy.
- ELECTRIC POWER: The 48-volt brushless electric power creates a comfortable, quiet ride with plenty of power.
- INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION: Capable of taking on rough terrain, the independent suspension helps create a smooth ride.
- UPGRADED TIRES & WHEELS: Larger radial tires and 12" premium aluminum wheels create a modern look and the ability for multiple uses.
- DELUXE SEATING: The Deluxe Seating features bolstered seats that create a more comfortable ride preventing rider fatigue and also provide a stylish look to the unit that helps catch the attention of neighbors, letting you ride with envy.
- POWER STEERING: Turn comfortably with the standard power steering and adjustable steering wheel.
- KEYLESS IGNITION: Never lose the keys again with the keyless ignition, enter the passcode and it's ready to go.
- ADJUSTABLE SEATING: The rear seats fold flat for an easy to use cargo bed on the NV-4. Perfect for jobs around the house and hauling light loads. The bed can carry 450 pounds of weight, based on the amount of other weight in the unit. Make sure that the vehicle is not loaded with more than 1,000 pounds.
- REAR SEAT STORAGE: The Rear Under Seat Storage gives three storage areas for smaller items. Easily lift up the rear cargo bed area to access the compartments. Made from durable rotomolded plastics these boxes are made to last.
- UNDER HOOD STORAGE: With a storage compartment under the hood, there's plenty of room for carrying multiple items. The storage compartment is made of rotomolded plastic to be able to hold items without damaging the vehicle.
- TURN SIGNALS: Built-in turn signals allow the eNVy to be road-ready from the get-go.
- REGENERATIVE BRAKING: Recover energy and store it in the batteries while slowing down.
- ROTOMOLDED PLASTICS: Our rotomolded plastics have an internal support structure creating a more rugged vehicle.
- INTUITIVE DASH: The 7" display shows battery life, speed, and also allows for custom settings.
- FRAME: Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid American Steel Bridge Frame
- BODY: Automotive Quality Acrylic Plastic
- FRONT TIRES: 24x12x12 - 4 ply
- REAR TIRES: 24x12x12 - 4 ply
- WHEELS: 12" Aluminum
- FRONT & REAR SUSPENSION: Dual A-Arm/Trailing Arm
- STEERING: Power Assisted Rack & Pinion
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Front Disc & Rear Drum
- PARKING SYSTEM: Automatically Engaging Electric Brake
- SEATING: 2 Forward Facing & 2 Rear Facing
- CARGO BED SPACE: 37" x 44"
- AUXILIARY POWER: 12V Auxiliary & Double USB Port
- HITCH: Optional 2" Receiver Hitch
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Limited Warranty
- DISPLAY: 7" Touchscreen Color Display
- IGNITION: Keyless Ignition w/Security System
- DRIVE SYSTEM
- ENGINE: Brushless AC Motor Driven System
- SPEED: 19 MPH
- BATTERY SYSTEM: 4-12 V Deep Cycle Lead Acid Battery w/Watering Kit
- CHARGING SYSTEM: Integrated On-Board Charging System
- TORQUE: 52.2 ft lb
- LENGTH: 124": WIDTH, 55": HEIGHT, 78":
- WHEELBASE: 69"
- FRAME CLEARANCE: 8" from Trailing Arm Bracket/14" from Frame
- CURB WEIGHT: GVWR 1,389 lb
- CARGO BED CAPACITY: 450 lb Properly Loaded
- VEHICLE PAYLOAD: 1,000 lb Passengers + Cargo
- TURNING RADIUS: 115"
- PROTECTION: 1.75'' Diameter Tubing Five Piece ROPS- ROHVA Certified
- FRONT PROTECTION: Optional Front Bumper
- SHIFT INDICATOR: 3 Position Gear Indicator Switch
- HEADLIGHTS: High and Low Beam LED Headlights
- BRAKE/TAIL LIGHTS: Standard
- TURN SIGNAL: Turn Signal
- HORN: Horn
- SPEED SETTINGS: Adjustable Parameters
- Front Bumper $149.99
- Rear view and side view mirror $25.00 (sold each)
- Wet Sounds Stealth 6 Soundbar, plug and play $599.99
- Premium Metal Roof full length $599.99
- 14" LED light bar $119.99 (does not include harness)
- 2 Gun over head rack $119.99
- 2" Receiver Hitch $169.99
- DOT Windshield, safety glass $499.99
- Folding Windshield, polycarbonate $329.99
- AND MORE!
Vehicle shown here with optional accessories, not included in the base MSRP price of $10,999. Accessory pricing does not include installation charges.
DOES THE NV-4 COME WITH A WATERING KIT?
- Yes, all eNVy's come standard with an easy to use watering kit. This kit prevents overfilling and the spilling of any battery acid.
DOES THE ROOF AND WINDSHIELD COME STANDARD?
- No, the eNVy does not come standard with those items.
IS THE FRONT BUMPER A STANDARD FEATURE?
- No, the front bumper is an additional option that can be added during or after production.
WHERE IS THE FUSE BLOCK LOCATED ON THE ENVY?
- The fuse block is located under the hood. To open pull the two yellow tabs, depress the plastic casing and remove.
HOW MANY BATTERIES DOES THE NV-4 MODEL USE?
- The NV-4 model uses four 12 volt batteries. We recommend using Interstate Batteries.
DOES THE NV-4 COME WITH AN AUTOMATIC PARKING BRAKE?
WHAT'S THE BEST WATER TO USE WHEN REFILLING MY BATTERIES?
- Only use distilled water. All other water will damage the battery or could cause harm.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I ADD WATER TO MY BATTERIES?
- We recommend at least once a month with normal use. The best way to gauge if water is needed is to look at the white indicator tabs on each battery cell. If the white is at the bottom, then it is time to refill.
WHEN'S THE BEST TIME TO ADD WATER TO THE UNITS BATTERIES?
- You should add water right after fully charging the batteries. Adding the water to close before the charge can cause boilovers and damage the battery cells.
IS IT OK IF I LEAVE MY UNIT PLUGGED IN?
- Yes. Leaving the batteries charging will not damage them.
HOW LONG CAN IT TAKE TO FULLY CHARGE THE BATTERIES?
- It can take anywhere between 10-13 hours to fully charge the batteries from dead. It is recommended to not let the batteries get below 80% of their capacity. Continuously deeply discharging the batteries will shorten their lifespan.
HOW CAN I MAINTAIN THE LIFESPAN OF MY BATTERIES?
- The batteries on the eNVy perform best when recharged fully and often. Recharge the batteries daily or after each use of the vehicle. Note: do not change the battery model in the machine.
In order to gain the highest performance:
- Fully charge the batteries prior to the first use, and keep the batteries fully charged to keep them healthy.
- The batteries will not perform to their fullest capacity until they have been discharged up to 50% and recharged 20-30 times.
- Never discharge the batteries more than 80% of their capacity. Deeply discharging the batteries will shorten their lifespan.
- Discharged batteries can freeze in freezing temperatures. Do not use, charge, or load test a frozen battery as it could explode.
- Keep batteries fully charged when not in use.
- If you observe ice in the cells, or the case is swollen or split, allow the battery to warm up before testing or charging.
- Do not charge batteries at temperatures of 110° F or higher.
- Range may change depending on terrain, trail conditions, temperature, and driving habits.
- If the electrolyte level is low, add distilled water up to a maximum of 1/4" below the bottom of the vent wells. Do not overfill.
- Adding too much electrolyte may cause a boil-over during charging. 1/4" over the plates is sufficient. (It's impossible to overfill with the watering kit included.)
IS THERE A WAY TO TRACK THE CHARGING ON MY PHONE?
- Yes! The Charger Connect App from Lester is available for Android or Apple.
WHAT IS THE EXPECTED MILEAGE FOR THE NV-4?
- At the beginning of eNVy’s NV-4 battery life, you can get anywhere from 13-17 miles. After the batteries have been properly charged and maintained for 30+ cycles you can get around 20 miles. However, mileage on electric vehicles is susceptible to a variety of things such as temperature, terrain, driving style, and load.
Golf Cart Golfcart golf car electric new envy neighborhood vehicle ezgo ez-go ezgo yamaha club car lifted custom