Spartan mowers now in stock at Mainland Cycle Center!
Advertised cash price $9,199
Finance price $10,229
+ Finance Rates as low as 0% for 48 months and $236 per month*
+ Get a FREE split beam LED headlight included (a $220 value)
The Spartan RT-Pro and RT-HD offer a dollar for dollar value that is a cut above the competition. The RT Series is packed with standard Spartan RT Advantages that make Spartan stand out from the rest: 6" Deep, 7-Gauge XTF Deck System, GT Trac for Incline Traction, 360 Degree Seat Plate, Adjustable Steering Arms, Easy Touch Brake System, Ergonomic Cockpit, Foot AEasy-lift Deck, Vibration Control Deck System, a straightforward design for easy add-ons and maintenance, and state-of-the-art push start instrument panel.
The RT-HD is a heavy duty commercial mower option offering fleet-like pricing to everyday buyers. There is not another commercial mower that offers such value.
Come on in. Take a test drive. The comfort, the smooth ride, the clean and even cut, the traction on inclines...you cannot miss the difference. The RT Series is the most decked-out mower line on the planet at an incredibly affordable price.
- Engine Name: Vanguard Big Block (543777)
- Horsepower: 32 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5gal
- Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTJ 12cc wheel motors.
- Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continuous: 3,140 in/lb | Max Torque: 4,870 in/lb
- Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1,000 hours between oil change
- Drive Tires: 61" - 24x12-R12 Radial
- Front Tires: 13x6.50-R6 Radial
- Wheels Type: Steel
- Speed (F/R): Forward - Up to 11mph | Reverse - Up to 5mph
- Seat: Full Suspension Seat with Adjustable TecsPak Elastomer supports and 360 degree Floating Seat Platform
- Steering Levers: Soft Touch Knobs to Adjust Forward and Back. Adjustable Up and Down
- Control Panel LCD Display: Engine hour meter, Mower deck hour meter, Tachometer, Low level warning volt meter, Time between oil change countdown, Fault codes
- Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking brake set, Drive levers, Operator present, PTO, Low/Hi battery volts, Low oil PSI
- Ignition: Keyless, enter personal code to start
- Auxiliary Power: 12 Volt outlet next to phone holder
- Storage: Phone holder, cup holder and deep storage tray
- Hitch: 2” Rear Receiver Standard
- Deck Size: 61”
- Deck Depth: 6" Deep, Reinforced 7 Gauge XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow) Deck
- Deck Lift: Foot operated with shock assist. Optional push-button electric actuator
- Deck Adjustment: Change-on-the-go Precision Deck Height Dial
- Cut Height: 1.125" to 4.5" with 15 Cut Heights in Between
- Blade Spindles: Cast aluminum, no maintenance/sealed four ag bearings
- Parking Brake: Foot operated
- Frame: 1.5”x3” Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Width 61” Deck - 62.5” Wide
- Weight 61” - 1097lbs
- Length 84”
- Height 75” ROPS Up (54” ROPS Down)
- Engine Warranty: 3 years
- Full Warranty: 3 Year / 500 Hours Residential - 2 Year / Unlimited Hour Commercial - 120 Day Belt Warranty
- Deck Warranty: Lifetime on the leading edge. See full warranty for disclosure and restrictions.
- Hydraulic Drive Warranty: 3 Year / 1,500 Hour Warranty
- Control Panel Warranty: 3 Years
Financing with approved credit. Based on a $7,500 loan amount at 0.00% (0.809% APR) = 48 monthly payments of $156.25. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates as of 11/01/2020 expiring 12/31/2020. Rates subject to change. Offer of credit subject to credit approval. Offer of specific rates, terms and fees void where prohibited. Restrictions apply. Ask associate for details.