Spartan mowers now in stock at Mainland Cycle Center!
Advertised cash price $7,199
Finance price $7,919
+ Finance Rates as low as 0% for 48 months and $179 per month*
+ FREE Split Beam LED Headlight (a $220 value)
The Spartan RT-Pro and RT-HD offer a dollar for dollar value that is a cut above the competition. The RT Series is packed with standard Spartan RT Advantages that make Spartan stand out from the rest: 6" Deep, 7-Gauge XTF Deck System, GT Trac for Incline Traction, 360 Degree Seat Plate, Adjustable Steering Arms, Easy Touch Brake System, Ergonomic Cockpit, Foot AEasy-lift Deck, Vibration Control Deck System, a straightforward design for easy add-ons and maintenance, and state-of-the-art push start instrument panel.
The RT-HD is a heavy duty commercial mower option offering fleet-like pricing to everyday buyers. There is not another commercial mower that offers such value.
Come on in. Take a test drive. The comfort, the smooth ride, the clean and even cut, the traction on inclines...you cannot miss the difference. The RT Series is the most decked-out mower line on the planet at an incredibly affordable price.
- Engine Name: Kawasaki FT730
- Horsepower: 24HP
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5gal
- Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTE 10cc Wheel Motors
- Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continuous - 3,140in-lb | Max Torque - 4,870in-lb
- Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1,000 Hours Between Oil Change
- Drive Tires: 24x12-R12 Radial
- Front Tires: 13x6.5-R6 Smooth Tread
- Wheels Type: Steel
- Speed (F/R): Forward - Up to 9mph | Reverse - Up to 5mph
- Seat: Dymetrol Seat with 360 Degree Floating Seat Platform
- Steering Levers: Adjustable Up and Down
- Control Panel LCD Display: Engine Hour Meter - Mower Deck Hour Meter - Tachometer - Low Level Warning Volt Meter - Time between Oil Change Countdown - Fault Codes
- Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking Brake Set - Drive Levers - Operator Present - PTO - Low/Hi Battery Volts - Low Oil PSI
- Ignition: Keyless, Enter Personal Code to Start
- Auxiliary Power: 12v Outlet Next to Phone Holder
- Storage: Phone Holder, Cup Holder, and Deep Storage Tray
- Hitch: 2" Rear Receiver Standard
- Deck Size: 61"
- Deck Depth: 6" Deep, Reinforced 7 Gauge XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow) Deck
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated with Shock Assist. Optional Push-Button Electric Actuator
- Deck Adjustment: Change-On-The-Go Precision Deck Height Dial
- Cut Height: 1.25" to 4.5" with 15 Cut Heights in Between
- Blade Spindles: Cast Aluminum, No Maintenance/Sealed Double Bearings
- Parking Brake: Foot Operated
- Frame: 1.5" by 3" Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Width: 61” Deck: 62.5” wide
- Weight: 61” - 1092lbs
- Length: 84"
- Height: 75” with ROPS up (54” with Folding ROPS down)
- Engine Warranty: 3 Years
- Full Warranty: 3 Year / 500 Hour - 120 Day Belt Warranty
- Deck Warranty: Lifetime on the leading edge. See full warranty for disclosure and restricitons.
- Hydraulic Drive Warranty: 3 Year / 750 Hour
- Control Panel Warranty: 3 Years
Financing with approved credit. Based on a $7,500 loan amount at 0.00% (0.809% APR) = 48 monthly payments of $156.25. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates as of 11/01/2020 expiring 12/31/2020. Rates subject to change. Offer of credit subject to credit approval. Offer of specific rates, terms and fees void where prohibited. Restrictions apply. Ask associate for details.