Finance with $0 Down and 0% for 48 Months with payments as low as $279 per month*
Advertised Cash Price $11,049
Finance price $12,159
+ Finance Rates as low as 0% for 48 months and $279 per month*
The Spartan SRT Series offers the PRO, HD, and XD version mowers to accommodate small and large commercial jobs.
The most prominent feature of our strong SRT line is Smart Ride Technology. All SRT Series mowers are equipped with an improved Smart Ride Technology package. Middle and back Elastomer TecsPak® and front neoprene cushioning absorb any shock or jostling. This, along with our soft ride rear radial tires and our frame design with neoprene torsion bar makes the SRT the smoothest riding mower on the planet. It's like riding in a sports car, and it cuts like a dream. Go ahead, try it out. It's not like any other mower out there. Experience the difference.
Just a few of our standard SRT Advantages include: Front and Rear Radial Tires, Rear Spring Suspension, TecsPak® Underseat, 360 Degree Seat Plate, 6" Deep 7 Gauge XTF Deck, 4 Ag Bearing Spindles, Adjustable Steering Arms, and 18,500 FPM Blade Tip Speed.
- Engine Name: Kawasaki FX1000E
- Horsepower: 38.5HP
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5gal
- Hydraulic Drive: Parker HTJ 16cc Wheel Motors
- Hydraulic Drive Torque: Continuous - 3,140in-lb | Max Torque - 4,870in-lb
- Hydro Drive Maintenance: 1,000 Hours Between Oil Change
- Drive Tires: 61" & 72" - 24x12-R12 Radial
- Front Tires: 13x6.50-R6 Radial
- Wheels Type: Aluminum Rear Wheels and Front Hub Covers
- Speed (F/R): Forward - Up to 13mph | Reverse - Up to 5mph
- Seat: Smart Ride Technology consisting of Full Suspension Seat with Adjustable TecsPak Elastomer supports and 360 degree Floating Seat Platform rolling on radial tires and an independent rear frame section suspended by Winamac Coil Spings
- Steering Levers: Soft Touch Knobs to Adjust Forward and Back. Adjustable Up and Down
- Control Panel LCD Display: Engine Hour Meter - Mower Deck Hour Meter - Tachometer - Low Level Warning Volt Meter - Time between Oil Change Countdown - Fault Codes
- Control Panel LED Warning Indicators: Parking Brake Set - Drive Levers - Operator Present - PTO - Low/Hi Battery Volts - Low Oil PSI
- Ignition: Keyless, Enter Personal Code to Start
- Auxiliary Power: 12v Outlet Next to Phone Holder
- Storage: Phone Holder, Cup Holder, and Deep Storage Tray
- Hitch: 2" Rear Receiver Standard
- Deck Sizes: 61" & 72"
- Deck Depth: 6" Deep, Full Floating Deck
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated with Shock Assist. Optional Push-Button Electric Actuator
- Deck Adjustment: Change-On-The-Go Precision Deck Height Dial
- Cut Height: 1.75" to 5" with 15 Cut Heights in Between
- Blade Spindles: Cast Aluminum, No Maintenance/Sealed Four Ag Bearings
- Parking Brake: Foot Operated
- Frame: 1.5" by 3" Powder Coated Fusion-Bonded Solid Steel Bridge Frame
- Width: 61” Deck - 62.5” Wide | 72” Deck - 73.5” Wide
- Weight: 61” - 1290lbs | 72” - 1324lbs
- Length: 84”
- Height: 75" with ROPS Up - 54" with Folding ROPS Down
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Full Warranty: 3 Year / 500 Hours Residential - 2 Year / Unlimited Hour Commercial - 120 Day Belt Warranty
- Deck Warranty: Lifetime on the leading edge. See full warranty for disclosure and restricitons.
- Hydraulic Drive Warranty: 3 Year / 1,500 Hour Warranty
- Control Panel Warranty: 3 Years
*With approved credit. Finance price is higher than the advertised cash price.