Come buy our GM Albert's former track day bike. He recently upgraded and now this one is for sale!
If you are new to track days this is a great bike to get started on. Has plenty of power for any new to track days rider.
- Not street legal, has no lights or other equipment required to operate on the street
- Sharkskinz race body work, satin black finish is easy to touch up
- Never crashed
- GPR steering stabilizer
- Michelin DOT race tires (still have some life in them)
- Stainless braided brake lines
- Recent new Brake pads
- Recent new chain and sprockets
- Recent valve clearance adjustment
- Full Muzzy exhaust installed new about 3 years ago.
- Rear set brackets to raise the foot pegs for more cornering clearance
- Wheels powder coated Lime Green
- Well sorted and ready to ride
The quick practical and affordable sportbike. The ZZR®600 sets the standard for practical middleweight performance while offering class-leading comfort and cutting edge style. Well on its way to legend status, this modern sportbike has earned a healthy respect from the motorcycling public and finicky motojournalists alike, thanks to its excellent overall balance and scintillating performance. The ZZR600 is powered by a 599 cc, liquid-cooled, inline, four-cylinder engine with dual overhead cams and four valves per cylinder. Kawasaki’s Twin Ram Air Induction system, which features a leading-edge air scoop at the front of the bike’s fairing, forces cool air into the ZZR600’s airbox and then onto its four 36 mm carburetors. The carburetors also feature the Kawasaki Throttle Responsive Ignition Control (K-TRIC), which monitors the throttle position and adjusts ignition timing for the engine’s four spark-plug mounted ignition coils, maximizing the ZZR’s performance at every rpm. The high-tech engine is matched to a close-ratio six-speed transmission, providing the ZZR600 rider with the best gear for any riding situation, whether it’s freeway droning or handling some back road twisties.